Behind on your mortgage or related expenses?
The Texas Homeowner Assistance Fund Program (TXHAF) provides financial assistance to qualified Texas homeowners who have fallen behind on their mortgage, property taxes, insurance, and HOA fees due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
TXHAF is administered by the Texas Department of Housing and Community Affairs (TDHCA) with funding provided by the Homeowner Assistance Fund under the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021. TX HAF Eligibility and Assistance Flyer
TXHAF provides eligible homeowners with grants to pay past due mortgage payments and property taxes, insurance, and HOA fees. TX HAF Property Charge Flyer
- Eligible Texas homeowners to receive up to $25,000 for late property taxes & fees.
- Funding from the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021.
- Program is administered by the Texas Department of Housing and Community Affairs (TXHAF)
- Own & occupy property as primary residence.
- Household income at or below Area Median Income level; and
- Experience financial hardship after January 21, 2020.
- Go to www.texashomeownerassistance.com for complete details.
For qualifications and details, please visit the website for more information:
This program is not administered by Harris County or its local government.